Sunday, May 31, 2009

UPDATE

Ok yer probably wondering what's goin on with story....

yah I gave up on it xD

HEY I warned you V_V wasn't gonna last long.

so yah. lots of stuff going on. sorry i haven't written iiiinnnn....3...2 days? I have no idea already o_o feels like months.

Yaaaaaah...

Update # 1:

I found out that Kelvin told two people my secret, on top of that they are two people I didn't want to tell just yet, because I wasn't sure if they are against it!

the little rat is asking for a beating, and he will soon get it. I'm going to have a real serious talk with him, because I'd like to know if he would like it if I told others he was bisexual just like he told me in the beginning of the year =___=

I've lost all trust for him. I should have never trust him anyway, considering he says a lot of shit when angry. One thing I've learned in life is not to gossip because it just causes problems. That's why I hate gossip whores and gossiping in general. Rumors spread and they are just lies from the truth.

SO...we'll see if the discussion of this problem will end this so called friendship for the rest of the year.

ALSO

Update # 2:

I may be getting rid of my chihuahua Benji. He's adorable....but grandma can't take care of him for me...and I won't take care of him because I'm busy and lazy and get tired so easily lately.

So...he may go bye bye very soon :/

sadly T_T I wish I could keep him but...I won't be able to take care of him.

Update # 3:

I HAD DREAM OF BEGINNING OF MY SOPHOMORE YEAR.

My first class was Ms. Hanemann so I wonder if I'm getting her next with Ms. Walsh!

Would be awesome, cause they both rock.

Update # 4: Uncle is coming over today, makes me excited but worried, cause since parents are at it xD and dad said to mom to not come back anymore cause of argument they had that I don't feel like typing atm.

yup lots of shit o.o

Update # 5: I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR THIS

Photobucket

YAAAAAY

thats it for updates xD

1 comments:

Choco Mandu said...

lol they do rock. it sucks i won't be having them next year. wishing you luck! and i hope you get you techni-machine (or bamboo) it looks really cool =)

-amy