Saturday, June 27, 2009

Fuck you and your Assumptions

YOU KNOW WHAT

I finally realize I'm the only one to get blamed for someone else's fucking problems.

YOU KNOW WHAT DAD

YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAD ME IF YOU WERE GONNA BE THIS TYPE OF FATHER


HOW DARE YOU FUCKING TALK LIKE I DON'T LOVE MY MOTHER.

Of course I love that crazy woman, she's pisses me off, but I love her, SHE GAVE BIRTH TO ME, SHE WENT THROUGH THAT PAIN FOR ME, SHE CARES ABOUT ME, she's the one who fucking takes care of me!

All I want is for me and her not to argue, YOU NEED TO STOP MAKING ASSUMPTIONS

just because I don't wanna sleep in YOUR bed and wanna sleep in mine, doesn't mean she left this house because of me!! She told me she WANTED to go to grandma's house: 1) grandma's alone 2) she can't sleep properly here.

for fucking sakes, GET A GRIP

GO BLAME YOURSELF FOR YOUR FUCKING MISTAKES, AND FOR YOUR ISSUES.

do not blame me for what someone else chooses to do,

IT'S NOT LIKE I DON'T WANT HER HERE, IT'S JUST MORE PEACEFUL WHEN YOU TWO AREN'T ARGUING.

and if you don't ever talk to me again because I got pissed at what you said, THEN GO TO HELL

because IF YOU START PISSING ME OFF, AND SMIRK WHILE DOING IT, DON'T COMPLAIN AFTERWARDS

cause you see that water bottle I threw on the floor and at my desk? IT BROKE FROM HOW HARD I THREW IT!!!

BE HAPPY I DIDN'T THROW IT AT YOUR HEAD, BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO.

and trust me, if you hit me, i would've hit back today, cause you truly woke up the devil inside of me today.

WARNING: never wake up the devil, or you will regret it.

AND I HOPE YOU DO

because now I know...

I know exactly how my brother feels, and why he ran away.

0 comments: