Monday, June 29, 2009

Go in front of me, because you love me no more.

vaya delante de mí

por que tú ya no me quieres...

tú no quieres a mí...

vaya delante de mí..y camina rápido o correr

por qué si no te vas...yo voy a correr a ti...

y despues...

Voy a caer de nuevo por sus palabras...

sus palabras de amor...

___________________________________________________

Went to dad's store before walking as usual <____< he started talking but then noticed he was talking with me about MJ and then said "I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU DON'T TALK TO ME"

and I'm just like "=___= yer talking to me right now" and mom's all

"respect your father"

-rolls eyes-

and he even asked my grandmother if she wanted to take me in, grandma's an angel so she said she would if she had to. even told mom other day that if i moved in she'd pay internet for me ;_;



when I got back from walk, he started saying i better get close to mom yada yada, and that he's getting rid of me and that he's gonna slap my face and make me cry, and that he's not gonna talk to me anymore yadayadayada...

and i saaay stuff like "wouldn't be first time I cried", "you're talking to me right now. what do you think you're doing? you're talking to me. what happened to the silent treatment, i thought you weren't talking to me." he had then said "well when i get rid of you the conversations are over"

I'm starting to believe this jerk never loved or wanted me.

its going to be annoying staying home with a man who just wants to argue and doesn't care about feelings.


I'll see you in hell dad, because I'll be right there next to the devil, laughing at my own suffering, and burning myself with your words.

0 comments: