Monday, June 22, 2009

I JUST REMEMBERED MY DREAM FROM LAST NIGHT

joona came to new york city!!!

AND HE EXERCISED WITH ME!!!!


>_< !!! YAY!!! was so fun DX he jogged n stuff, and i tried catching up with but was slow
(and i drooled while running behind him...>_>)

and when he stopped and turned and waited for me...i just started crying...and I don't know why but I did D: and i just stopped walking and cried wiping my eyes after every tear that came out DX

and then ;___;........


HE HUGGED ME T_T AND I CRIED ON HIS SEXY CHEST


he was so warm D: i swear it felt like i was really hugging him...and when he hugged I actually felt the love from his friendship D'''X

dream ended there ._.


and when waking up...

I knew I would always be his friend, because thats how close I've gotten to him...

no matter what happens, he will always have a special place in my heart D:

because he's the best friend I've always asked for..

1 comments:

IceRomancer said...

AWWWWWWW T_T!!!!!! <333 ;-;