Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ANGER HAS TO BE CONTROLLED

I blame pms and anger that has been held inside for years -.-

yesterday was on imvu, at first happy to be with all meh bffs, then suddenly anger boiled inside of me and gaaaawwwd. I really was ragin. frowning for hours, and had to punch wall and pillow then do wii boxing to calm self down. but then was sad, then got mad all over again -___-.

AND BECAUSE OF THAT i hurt my friends!! AND NOW I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH FOR.

I never ever ever ever ever ever wanted to hurt my bffs online. because they are the ones that I don't have in real, and truly deserve to be treated well especially by me.

I acted like such bitch i swear, i wake up regretting going online. I should've just like, went to bed.

So, to anyone I acted like bitch to yesterday:

I apologize deeply for my uncontrollable anger. You guys saw the side of me I never wanted to show. And I couldn't control at all when I should have, it was just really bad yesterday. it was a type of feeling that just went through whole body and I didn't know what to do about.

I am so so so so sorry. I hurt the people I love and I hate myself so much for it .______.

I'm so sorry...

I love you all very much, forgive the monster inside, because all she wants is the end of betrayal and the feeling of love.

apologies to all of you again.

1 comments:

Kat said...

:3 We love you Alex, and everyone gets angry, don't worry about it xD <3