Wednesday, July 22, 2009

was a goodday.

oh ffs x_x I have such HUGE headache atm. and its annoying me. first my teeth hurt then huuuuge headache. oh joy.

wi-fi crap on ds isnt working, so can't connect with joona and yuki to play pokemon D:

niece is supposedly coming tomorrow so i'll make her help me >[

I just noticed I missed the new real world episode two hours ago....

-_-''


ah well. cba to care.

Went out with my uncle today. Walking for hours at central park then eating at McDonald's. Caesar salaaaad wow Pictures, Images and Photos

I want another one of those. bleh. Might go walking with niece tomorrow to 86th street x| and she better not complain.

uuuugggghhh headache is killing me X__X im going to bed reeeaaal soon. blehgh....


i need a fuckin coffee, a nice warm one. or some tea. im dyin here.

X_X emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: