Tuesday, July 21, 2009

yaaaaaaaaaay

Photobucket

woo, I drew that last night for waste |DD (doesn't show whole thing on here cuz its huge XD)

haven't drawn in soooo long, I need to get back to it. I miss it but it's like I lost the interest in doing it ever since I started high school :/

I MUST HAVE MY ART COME BACK So i will hopefully have designs/characters/some type of thing pop into my head and get onto paper or into my journal on the computer with my drawing tablet.


I just finished waking up from a nap, and I'm still tired xD more sleepy than before! amazing.

I think I'm gonna start straightening my hair, and hopefully do a good job at it.

I keep going to ticket master, and trying to find katy perry tickets, BUUUT now it can never find any! -___- says as date nears, tickets can become available and the concert's like seven days away, and nothing! I think I'm gonna need dad to do what he needed to do for me a few weeks back, and order them for me online on his comp, OR call them.

Because I really wanted to go to that concert >:/ since like first time I saw poster around my school area which was in the month of, idk, i think may or april?

I wanna see the girl's whom's lyrics I loooove D:

And take chas with me, I wish elyse could come too but she misbehaved and lost chance of coming with me -.- cuz her mom's being a dumbass.

I shouldve lied saying I was going to 86th street to buy some shit for my mom, instead of saying going to 34th to see if I can buy the tickets there.

x__x too late now though....

-crosses fingers- I HOPE TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE AND MOST LIKELY NOOOOOOT SOLD OUT. if they are, I die. DX

PLEASE HAVE THE TICKETS!!! PRAY Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments: