Sunday, August 30, 2009

blubblubblub

ahhh, haven't posted for while so here i am xD

went to that spanish concert on friday and was good~

¬_¬ but this bish behind me kept screaming through WHOOOLE show

I wanted to break her damn mouth >x[ its one thing to scream of happiness cuz of singer, and then its another thing when screaming every fucking minute or 2 for now reason, while everyone's trying to listen to the singer SING -_-

I wanted to turn around and scream in her face, -_- tell her her mouth was bigger than my own body, and if she'd like me to break that mouth for her since she wouldn't shut up -___-

BUT I'M SUCH NICE PERSON, I DEALED WITH IT.

-___-'' being kind gets in the way too much for me...

anywayz xD

yeah show was good.

annnd yeah...

I have to download every song i own again!

CUZ FREAKIN COMP LOST ALL SONGS SUDDENLY WHEN I TRIED SYNCING PHONE TO PUT MUSIC IN IT.

and now phone also isn't taking songs I sync into it.

such bs v.v

I'm taking my time downloading each song xD like, a few artists each night.

so far up to the letter E.

blegh.

also saw dancing show again, voted for TWO groups this time online xDD

they are so hard to choose between V_V!

http://www.mtv.com/ontv/dyn/dance_crew/voting.jhtml?episodeId=4937 click! u can watch the vids of each group's dance o:

me and my dad's faves were massive monkeys and rhythm city x]

and during show dad started saying i should've gotten iphone instead of phone i got, and lately I've been thinking that xD cuz of issues with it so far.

he stared at me when i told him, and I just grinned, I asked if its possible to change phone on new contract and he said doesn't know, so i gotta call company tomorrow x_x

dunno if im getting that phone, im also worried if i get it, for some reason have feeling will have probs with if i do xD


ALSO! i love eminem's song Beautiful

-points down- LISTEN


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com



it makes me want to have the confidence that I don't have

"don't let them say you ain't beautiful.."

Wish I could feel beautiful xD have the confidence to walk down a hall with my head up high, instead of always looking down.

would make big diff i think.

~sigh~

this song makes me wanna cry V_V

its pointing out that we all go through shit in life, i mean, who doesn't xD

but you gotta love yourself and have the confidence that things will get better ya know?

"...Hell we dont gotta trade our shoes

And you dont gotta walk no thousand miles


In my shoes, just to see
What its like, to be me
I'll be you, lets trade shoes
Just to see what it'd be like
To feel your pain, you feel mine
Go inside each others minds
Just to see what we'd find
Look at shit through each others eyes
Don't let them say you ain't beautiful
They can all get fucked just stay true to you
Don't let them say you ain't beautiful
They can all get fucked just stay true to you..."

0 comments: