Wednesday, August 12, 2009

DREEEAAM O_O

(BLOGGER IS BEING AN ASSWHOLE, SO I ONLY GET TO POST OOONNNEEE DREAM, I CBA TO TYPE ALL THE CRAP I JUST FINISHED TYPING ALL OVER AGAIN!!! ¬___¬!!!)


OMG xDDD

I had weird dreamS~

not just one dream, but a few xD


FIRST ONE: was with this cuuuuute guy o.o and in the dream he was like this really good friend, he was into acting, and wanted to try out for some play, I'm guessing this was during school. He had light skin, brown spiked hair, and some type of black and purplish suit on xD he looked niiice o; I think he was having probs getting into some other play before and was telling me how he practiced a lot and stuff but wasn't accepted and wants to be accepted this time, and he practiced practically to close to perfection he told me xD so I asked him to show me the part he practiced so hard for.

He wanted to play as the lead man, main guy in the story. and he said for now I'll be the main girl for him. xD

I don't know how, but I somehow knew where he wanted me to move, it's like his eyes told me where o.o and he showed me his moves, it was some type of dance intro in this part of the play. then he sat on the bed, and I sat on the bed. then he got up again and stared into my eyes, his eyes were quite lovely o.o a blueish green...

then suddenly I fell back, laying on the bed, and he layed behind me hugging me, turning really red, I was just staring at him like wtf xDDD

then he said "...and this is the part of the play where I have sex with you...." and he was blushing so much omg xDDDD

I just laughed at him saying he reminded me of someone but I couldn't remember who..

then we just stayed there laying on my bed holding each other, and that's how it ended.

he was soooo cute x333 I wish he was real! xD hey who knows o_o maybe he is! on the other side of the world! would be awesome if he was xD

(and that's it, i cba to write all my other 3 dreams all over again -____- damn blogger pissed me off..)

0 comments: