Thursday, August 13, 2009

OH JOY

lalala~

why hello there o.o...

Well! I'm up early for once....but It's made me hungry -_- and i cba to go downstairs and eat...AND WTF ARE MY NEIGHBORS UPSTAIRS DOING -takes a broom and bangs cieling- YOU LIKE BANGING ON YOUR CIELING OR FLOOR AT 9:42 AM?!??!?!


anywayz

back to what i was saying..

I'm going to get my hair cut today with chasity :D at 12:30 or 1 pm. yayness.

I hope she gets here on time ¬0¬

I'm getting my hair done liiiike this:

short hairstyle


I like it a lot, and then when I get my purple, blue, and red colors put in towards end of month, will look AWESOME.

only thing I can say that I'm gonna be proud of thats on my body atm xD

well, barely no ones online ~_~ and only 2 ppl on imvu who I barely talk to, and ones a girl who thinks I'm a guy, oh joy.

I told her I'm a girl I don't think she believed me that day xDDD her fault if she thinks I lied.

I told her~ so I'm not in trouble :3

ok, I'm bored now here.

bye byez.

0 comments: