Saturday, August 15, 2009

SCHOOL SCHEDULE

p1 - Morey- english (grrr)
p2- Riordan - history
p3- Damato - geometry
p4 - lunch duh xD lol
p5 - advisory (hanemann yay!)/phys ed oconnor x.x...
p6- Disanto (WOO!) spanish 2
p7- Rosser - chem
p8- Rosser chem again o_O
p9- freeeedoooom
p10 - Jewram - research

x__x im scared already!

OMG. I got Ms. morey for english fuck D:

I wanted ms. walsh!!! THE BEST ENGLISH TEACH EVER

>___ more hw.

FUCKER FUCK FUCK

but at least I got ms. hanemann for advisory :DDD and mr. disanto for spanish (-drool @ his sexy spanish voice-)

I don't know much bout the others, cept for O'connor cause I had him already xDDD gonna have him for next 2 years so.

and I heard rosser's an asswhole :s

ANYWAY ENOUGH OF SCHOOL XDDDD

Went to target with parents and got more school stuff xD (reminds me, i still have summer assignment to do! ¬_¬)

I got some awesome glittery pens, and stylish pens, and pencils :D made me happy.

My mom keeps talkin about hot guys with me xDDD

there's this asian one in the pharmacy by their job...and he's so beautiful o__o i would kill to have him lmao

My mom mentioned this lifeguard dude too that came to the store to buy something xD and they spoke and he's chinese and puerto rican, and mom says he's the one for me xDDD I asked her like wth, you're already choosing my future husband?? and she said nooo he's just someone she believes i will like rofl xD

I still talk about the asian from pharmacy though and say how cute he is xD

AND LOOK AT WHAT WE SAW ON OUR WAY HOME!

Photobucket

my dad said look at that person's license plate when i was looking out window, then I looked in front and rofled! XD I took out cam at perfect time xDDD

MZ PEPSI

AHAHAHAHA

I cracked up xD then started thinking "YEAH BOY, PEPSI FTW"

:DDD I had good day I guess. x333

well thats all for now! later~

0 comments: