Wednesday, September 9, 2009

firstdayofschoolentering10thgradeweeeeeee

omg. x_x i was so nervous for no reason xD

my day was good at school, but its going to be so much work.

ONLY FIRST DAY AND ALREADY A LOT!

hw everyday they told us and I'm just like how many more teachers are gonna say that Dx


I'm sooo sleepy, I wanna go to bed but math has got me stuck....

ugh x_x this year is going to be hard.

I BETTER DO WELL MAN, OR I'LL FLIP.

when i came home dad kept putting me down too -_- saying im not going to college cuz i don't care bout school n shit. WHY AM I GOING IF I DON'T CARE OR WANNA DO WORK TO GO TO COLLEGE??!?!?!?! SOUNDS STUPID NO????

anywayz. my teachers are okay. seems like they wanna kill with work, but they r okay.

mr. rosser, my chemistry teacher, told us bout this nursing club thing, and how real nurses go to that club and show how things r done and yada yada. and he said we could go, check it out, and we might get a liking into trying to get into that field.

I think I'm gonna go. Paola told me though, that its supposedly on saturdays, and its like going to work, cuz they pay u o_O

But I'm not so sure to believe all ppl tell me without going to the teacher who runs the club myself XD So i'll probably go to him tomorrow or friday.

blargh, I was SLEEPY as hell while doing hw, suddenly I'm awake when I finish -_-

OH AND website I'm making, wonder if i'll ever be able to do though, now that i see how much work I'm gonna get (=_=)----o http://www.wix.com/LobaLunar/Celestial-Moon

check it out, tell what cha think.


not much on there yet ofc, still in process of wondering what to do/show on there.

well anywayz~

thats it for now xD laterz.

2 comments:

Kat said...

I love Wix :D Amazing site btw, <3

αrєkkusu said...

thanks, and im starting to looove wix myself xD