Monday, September 28, 2009

Got my new Glasses

went to costco and picked up my new glasses :'DDDD

here is pic of me wiiiith:

Photobucket

and pic of the design on side of frames:

Photobucket

I'm happy way i look with them :''3

oh and, was in awesome bowling alley on imvu annnd x'''D

Guest_Al3XANdRiA2013: H3Y WATS UP 3V3RYBODY
Guest_curtdog67 has joined the chat
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: THERE'S A LETTER CALLED E
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: USE IT
Guest_Al3XANdRiA2013: SHUT UP i TYP3 HOW i WANT
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: HAHHA
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: I'M NOT EVEN TALKING
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: SO I CAN;T SHUT UP
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: HAHAHAHA YOU'RE AN IDIOT
Guest_Al3XANdRiA2013: R3TARD
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: HAHAHA
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: Suck my pixelated penis, noob.
Guest_Al3XANdRiA2013: BiTCH DONT SAY NOTHiN 3LS3 TO M3
Guest_Brandonw00d: ok i will
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: HAHAHA
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: I never talked to you
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: Again.
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: I typed to you.
Guest_Brandonw00d: thepenisinhermouth
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: xD
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: ARE YOU A CUNT?
Guest_Al3XANdRiA2013: NO BUT YO MOMMY iS BiTCH
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: SUCK ME!
Guest_Al3XANdRiA2013: NO THANKS
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: YOU HAD ME AT H3Y WATS UP 3V3RYBODY
Guest_Brandonw00d: how u bowl
Guest_Al3XANdRiA2013: BiTCH PL3AS3
Guest_1MNKA4 has left the chat
Guest_HAYLEECAKES: Please what?
Guest_iiKandyland: -talks to the wall-
Guest_Al3XANdRiA2013: BY3 DUMB ASS BiTCH3S
Guest_Al3XANdRiA2013 has left the chat


ahhh that made me laugh much x'''D

tomorrow getting up at 4:32 am! SO I CAN SHOWER AND TAKE TIME DOING MAKEUP!

amazing right ._. will be first time i actually try doing properly.

I hope it comes out good xD

otherwise will be waste of my time and wouldve had chance to sleep for hour more xD

-SIIIIIIIGH-

well im sleepy ._. will be going after i read joona's blog

NIGHT ALL!

0 comments: