Sunday, September 27, 2009

My day today unlike yesterday is of course today, and today I...8D

NIECE AND NEPHEW CAME OVER!!! WITH BRO!!! (My bro from mom's side xD)

my nephew is so cute ;_;

AND NIECE WILL SOON BE AS TALL AS I AM O_O

I'm hoping she doesn't pass me XD

BUT YEAH

i got my headphones for my phone :DDDDDDDDDDD now can listen to my music without disturbing others!

AND got new bag :DDD might use for school
Photobucket


AND was eating these chocolates, but stopped cuz then dad wont be able to have any xDDD

Photobucket

soooo good x.x

OOO and some pics i've taken of sky whiiiile back:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is my fave:

Photobucket

:'''3

K THATS IT FOR NOW, goin to watch ABDC soon, FINALE WOO!!

-hopes we are heroes wins- Cross Fingers Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comments:

Kat said...

OMFGZ TOBLERONE O.O ... and... Rainboooow :'D <3