Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

It's a been a long hard year for me but my friends, you all have helped me make it through.

Even though you all aren't near me, you're arms reached to me and have held me when I cried, comforted me when i was angered, and shown me so many things I may have never learned without you.

I want to thank you all, for every moment, every second I've spent my time with you, for always making me smile and laugh like crazy xD

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Thank you for the acceptance, the comfort, the laughter, the joy, and for the wonderful friendship I share with all of you.

May 2010 bring us more laughs, more smiles, and many more happy memories together.

5
.
.
.
4
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
1
.
.
.

Feliz año nuevo amigos, gracias por siempre esta aqui conmigo, en los momentos malos, y buenos tambien. Que este año te trae muchas felicidades y paz.

Love you all, Happy New Year

Heart Pictures, Images and Photos
stickman Pictures, Images and Photos


0 comments: