Monday, January 18, 2010

bah humbug

woke up today to a loud speaking mother who disrupted my dream. which took place in school and had something to do with vocab hw o.o

moving on~

I've been wanting to get back into my aaarrrtttt, had only one pic in my head, still haven't finished it, havent looked at it since yesterday x.x

I'm thinking of getting some more colored pencils, and doing some type of water color thing with them.

the old, dip in water, shake, and color routine. I fergot exactly which school i learned that in BUT DOES IT EVEN MATTER ANYMORE..

noooo v.v

I miss designing clothes, I still wanna make my dream prom/sweet sixteen or
quiceañera

well not exactly make, more like draw it out, carefully, and try getting as close as i can to how i imagine it.

Bet that won't happen anytime soon xD

I'm bored atm, feel irritated for some reason.

my shoulder hurts a bit and my runny nose has been annoying me all day -.-

I HOPE THIS WEEK GOES BY FAST

only got four days of school this week, then monday after that I'm off from school tille feb 1st.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I'm worried about my grades.

and stuff..

stressing over feeling like I know nothing that I'm taught in class x.x

ANYWAY ENOUGH DOWN STUFF

bleh idk what to talk about now x.x well, laterz i guess

0 comments: