Saturday, February 20, 2010

David Choi Concert

omg :'D

I saw David Choi tonight!!

it was awesome :'DDDD

i loved it <3 and he sang my fave song by him too :''''D

"Love" look it up if you want ;D

I couldn't stay after to meet him though -.- cause of Andra's damn parents wanting her home by 10 pm. and he said would give hugs and his shirts and albums and autographs and take pics with people ;_;

;________________; now must wait till next time he comes to be able to do so...

NEXT TIME IM GOING ALONE EITHER THAT OR WITH DAD! even if he does act gay x''D

ooo while david mentioned that he'd give hugs and kisses xD one chick yelled that she wanted a hug and i yelled that i wanted a kiss x'''DDD and he said "well, I probably won't go to that point but...still love ya :'D"

XDD ahhh he's so nice would love to see him again in a year or so.
was a nice show indeed.

well, might upload show to youtube, i got most of it, when he was the one up there of course xD his bff Chloe i think is how its spelled, opened the show.

She had a great voice o: I was mostly there for him though xD

and when i yelled that and looked at Andra her mouth dropped open rofl, then she said I'm crazy.

xD hey i warned her when i first met her that i was! so she can't complain! xD well thats about it. will post pics tomorrow, though they arent so good.

oh wait and here's a little raging at my relationship.



Ya know I fucking love you. IF I HAD THE MONEY I WOULD GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND BRING YOU BACK WITH ME!

Like wtf is this silence all about if you're online, isn't first time you've done so!

c'mon!

I sit here missing you, fucking missing you everyday

AND YOU DON'T EVEN MSG ME

WHY THE HELL ARE WE TOGETHER THEN?

just for show?

just so we don't seem lonely or something? come on, give me a break. message me, tell me you love me first for once, be the one to message first for once! hey you have a girlfriend remember? IT'S ME

I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU

I DID!

I FUCKING FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU ONCE I MET YOU!

I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?

i fell for you...I DID...i wish you would at least try helping keep this relationship alive. I'm not my own girlfriend. You're my girlfriend. YOU.

I fell in love with someone that's amazing. And this amazing person makes me wonder if they even REALLY want this. I wish I could hold you right now but you know I can't. You know if i could, i would be on next flight there. You know it.

So please stop hurting me like this...and say those three words as much as I say them to you...

just say them...message me...tell me about how you're doing, ask about me if you want, then say those three words...make me stop crying like this, make it stop

Make this silence stop.


Ok, done raging. I'm off to sulk.

laterz.

0 comments: