Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oh Joy

Sorry for not posting! (apology mostly for KitKat) xD

I've been busy with homework and stuff. And also been thinking and been too tired. Soon as I finish hw would head to bed. Maybe only stayed on a few after but it wasn't for long.

Lately also been thinking of what exactly is gonna happen to me this summer xD am I going to summer school? how long? will I get my grades up in time? will I get a job? will I sign up for a summer program that gives me one english credit? will I receive the birthday party I wanted this year this summer? will I do well next year in school considering its 2 years in 1? will I be happy in senior year?

I'm such a failure this year gosh x.x

also i might be getting kicked out my house!

cuz of issues with dad AND MY STUPID FUCKING LIAR OF A GRANDMOTHER DOWNSTAIRS WHO CAUSED THIS PROBLEM

so might have to move in with mom -_-

joy joy joy.

anyway yeah.

thats all im writing cuz im tired.

kbye

1 comments:

Kat said...

Thaaank you Alex <3
I thought you'd died on me too XDD

But yeah, i understand why now 3: