Thursday, April 15, 2010

SHIT HAPPENS and that shit needs to die

Today its all anger so fuck you if you don't care, if it annoys you, i don't give a FUCK about your thoughts right now okay.

I would love to go outside get beaten up and then walk home laughing sticking the finger up to the sky, to the whooole world.

I'd like to get beaten up because?

because I just srsly need to get hurt, need to get all this shit in my head released through that kind of pain.

TO THE DICKHEADS READING THIS THINKING OMG SUICIDAL CHICK AHAHAHA: JUST GO FUCK YOURSELF

you don't know SHIT.

Nothing

NADA

so stfu

anywayz

I don't even wanna type out anything that happened I just feel like raging to the bastards the bitches, assholes in this world. They can all get run over by a car.

I'M UGLY TO YOU, OK, SO STOP STARING

I'M TOO FUCKING FAT, I EAT TOO MUCH?

GO BE YOUR SKINNY SELF IDC ANYMORE

I'M SO NICE YOU WANNA TAKE ADVANTAGE?

GO AHEAD, TRY

ugh, I sometimes wish I was killed in some war years ago

I wish the stupid idiots that makes such fucking sick comments towards ppl without even THINKING would just burn off this planet, just go fucking die

DIE DIE DIE

SHOOT YOURSELF DO ME A FAVOR AND GO FUCKING SHOOT YOURSELF, RIGHT NOW

wish the people I call friends wouldn't act like this, say stupid things without thinking

WHEN I GROW UP HERE ARE MY GOALS:

Make clothing for people like ME.

Overweight, with such low self esteem, I want them to all know we're beautiful.

I FINALLY FEEL BEAUTIFUL, I FINALLY FEEL BEAUTIFUL, FINALLY

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY YEARS I'VE HATED MYSELF FOR LOOKING THIS WAY, DO YOU FUCKING KNOW? I'VE HATED MYSELF FOR 9 YEARS. 9!

so fucking long, its almost 10 years by now, I'm only starting to learn to love myself now though.

UGH and parents? PARENTS

learn how to talk to your kid, LEARN TO LISTEN

cause one day you'll regret such words, AND WHEN YOU'RE CHILD'S GONE DON'T COMPLAIN.

I'm so fucking pissed at this moment I'm practically scraping the keyboard.

I wanna rip something, punch something, even kill something.

Whoever reads this blog, think all you want, say all you want, idc idc IDC

Need to spell it out for you?

RIGHT NOW, AT THIS MOMENT,
I
DON'T
CARE
I
DON'T
GIVE
A
FUCK
OK?

right now i just WISH people weren't this way.

right now I wish I was born in some parallel universe, some place happy.












..............

4 comments:

Kat said...

;-;

Alex, you are beautiful, and don't think like that,

we live in a world where everyone thinks it's great to be size zero and shit, well, i'm not >:I

Just be your own healthy weight, and be whatever you want, cause the ones who don't mind matter, and the ones who mind, don't matter.

I look at the girls in my college and think, "wtf, go eat something" they're so obsessed with fitting in.

It's not the way to be.
We love you!

αlєх said...

Pfffft. Who's this we?

Kat said...

Me and you, and everyone else who hates the fitting in trend >:I

αlєх said...

right xD